This information is provided in accordance with European Union (EU) requirements as of 2015 that all websites using cookies must declare the fact and detail how information is collected and used. For all other uses, following information is provided as a statement of use for any/all data that might be collected from this website.
All information supplied to this web site by visitors is considered private and confidential. This means that all information is used in-house only and never distributed to a third-party (see specifics below). In all cases, references to The Company cited below refers to Denver Bookbinding Company.
An “web cookie” (also called an HTTP cookie Internet cookie, browser cookie or simply cookie), is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in the user’s web browser while the user is browsing it. Every time the user loads the website, the browser sends the cookie back to the server to notify the user’s previous activity.
Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember the “status of information” (such as items added in the shopping cart in an online store) or to record the user’s browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past).
Cookies are used extensively on this website and the site will not function as intended without them being enabled by a web browser.
- In most cases, cookies are ’non-persistent.’ That is, they exist for only the time a particular browser session is used on the site, then deleted.
Please be aware, however, that doing so may very well make this website completely non-responsive.
We do not provide an alternate, non-cookie presentation.
This website and the agents of The Company, will NEVER request the following types of highly confidential information either through this website or over the phone (a very short list of examples):
- Your Social Security Number (U.S.A.), National Identification Number (NIN – Europe/Africa/elsewhere) or other Personal Identification Number
- A Credit Card, Bank Account or other Financially Related ID Number
- A Driver’s License or any other governmental issued ID Number
Please note, however, that under certain circumstances, third-party website support providers used by The Company may request things like a credit card number for fulfillment of purchases, donations or other monetary transactions. For example, The Company uses PayPal as its online monetary transaction service.
All third-party agencies, such as PayPal have their own Privacy and Usage Statements which are beyond the control of The Company. Please review those statement on their specific websites for the most current information.
The Company does not have access to the information entered by visitors on such third-party websites. This is intentional and helps protect the confidentiality of our visitor’s information.
Caution: It is common for some individual to create of a “clone” of a website for illegal purposes. That is: the website may look legitimate, but will ask for personal and confidential information.
In the event such a site is discovered by our visitors, we request to be notified immediately so that we can take the proper legal recourse to shut down those activities. Please see the end of this page for access links to report such activities and, in advance – thank you for your assistance!
Online Programming and Data Entry
Online programming may be provided on this website to fulfill the requirements of this website for The Company.
These are termed “form-based” programs that request information from visitors that is directly related to the function stated by the web page where such programs are installed.
Such programs typically deal with things like: event registrations, accepting payments/donations and sending email, but the nature and types of programming varies by website.
Information requested by such programs is also considered confidential and subject to the same restrictions for all other information voluntarily entered by visitors to this website.
Automatically logged information
Some information is captured automatically by the web site and/or the web hosting service where this web site is located. Typically, this information includes:
- The IP address of the visitor
- The web page(s) reviewed
- Date and time of web page access
- The type of web browser used to access the site
- The access information of any individual or agency attempting to access all or part(s) of this website for illegal purposes
Not automatically captured are any other forms of personal information, including:
- Email addresses (no underlying technology), however certain visitor feedback and program demonstration facilities provide the option for visitor to include an email address within their message. See Email addresses and SPAM below.
- Any form of telephone number, credit card information or similar items, except as noted for the reasons cited on this page (again, no underlying technology).
- Logged information is used to diagnose problems with the Internet connection, web site setup, server functionality and internal programming that generates browser-specific information, and to administer the systems.
Email addresses and SPAM
- All email addresses received through this web site are supplied voluntarily by visitors. Under no circumstances will The Company, distribute email addresses – to anyone.
- Email addresses are private and used only as require in-house to satisfy visitor inquiries and/or address service issues.
→ Your email address is not for sale! ←
- This web site contains links to other sites that are not under its control. The Company is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of linked web sites.
- We will, however, investigate and remove any link to an external web site reported by visitors as either fraudulent, misleading or questionable.
Use of Collected Information
Information collected by this website is solely for the internal use by The Company. We will not distribute any information collected through this website (directly or indirectly), unless compelled to do so by legitimate law enforcement requests or other court-ordered demands.
In the event of unauthorized attempts to access this website for illegal reasons (e.g. “hacking”), we reserve the right to use collected information to bring criminal charges against those involved.
Your bookmarks are private. No other person or agency (including this web site) has any access to use or see your personal bookmarks.
Please send any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this website to the webmaster: email@example.com