Denver Bookbinding Company, Inc. – Since 1929
One of Colorado’s female owned and operated businesses, Denver Bookbinding blends old-world craftsmanship with new world technology. Providing custom bookbinding service and printing for more than 90 years, we offer the highest customization in the U.S. Whether repairing a family heirloom Bible or a first-run edition, our hand binding and leatherworking are aided by the best computer systems and the highest precision machinery available.
- Bindery – Services range from custom restorations to textbook rebinding.
- Printing – On-demand, short-run editions and die stamping for your latest project.
- Classes – Ongoing classes and tutorial sessions that change periodically. Learn More
- My Own Story Book – A unique kit that allows kids to be the author of their very own hardcover book. Learn More
- Event Center – Rent our event space, centrally located in Denver off I-70 and Pecos. Learn More
Gail Lindley, CEO of Denver Bookbinding Company Interview