In today’s world, with the advancement of computers and printers, one of the major benefits is that you can produce your own book, whether it is a family history, poetry book, or a school yearbook.
Denver Bookbinding Company can provide the hard cover binding from the printed and collated pages that you provide. We can use all types of materials for the covers from canvas-based bookbinding cloth to printed laminated covers.
- Pricing is based upon quantity.
- Pricing starts at one book up to 1,000 books.
- Pricing for over 50 books is done on an individual basis and is contingent upon what you want as a product.
To get a no cost, no obligation estimate for your short-run printing project, check out our Get Estimate form.
Short Run Checklist
- Margins: The minimums are 1/2 inch in inner margin and 1/4 inch on top/bottom/front. The bindery makes a final trim of 1/8 inch on the top, bottom and front edges.
- Recommended page margins are 1 1/4 inch in inner margin and 1 1/8-inch top/bottom/front.
- Do you want acid-free paper?
- Is the grain of the page running parallel to the bind edge?
- If the grain is running side to side (short grain) books must be sewn (up charged service).
- If the grain is running top to bottom (long grain) gluing may be an option (saves money).
- If you print double-sided, 60-pound weight paper is a recommended weight. If it is lighter, the ink will show through from the other side.
- Endpapers must be 80- or 100-pound cougar opaque.
- Have you communicated well with your book printer and book binder?
- What type of material do you want to use?
Our Types of Material to Use
Canvas-based material with a shiny finish. Available in 20 colors.
Cotton-based material with a two-tone color or grained pattern. Limited availability
Cotton-based material with a matte finish. Limited availability
Natural leather-based material used on printing.
Need an Estimate On Your Short Run Printing Needs?
To get started, Please click the button below to get a no-obligation estimate cost for your project.