Although we are a modern library bindery, our heritage is traditional old-world craftsmanship. We are specialists in the restoration of family Bibles, parlor Bibles, and recovering contemporary Bibles with a new cover. In our handwork area, we can restore old tintype photo holders, your favorite childhood book or any favorite old book that you may own.
In basic comic binding, the height can be up to 11 inches tall and 9 inches wide x 2 inches thick. For spine stamping, we allow 12 horizontal lines of print or decorative band (wide) or lengthwise stamping to fit in 9 1/8 inches.
For lettering, keep in mind that for an 18-point Arial font, we can get 6 letters and spaces per linear inch. For 12-point Arial Narrow, we can get 10 letters and spaces per linear inch.
Basic foil colors are gold, white, black or silver.
For an additional charge, foil stamping also is available in yellow, red, orange, blue, brown, purple, green, and copper.
Click here for more Die Stamping Options
The cost of a comic book binding project starts at $45 per volume for the basic style, and there is a two-volume minimum. Staples need to be removed prior to receipt and all issues need to be in the correct order.
Additional charges apply, including:
- Staple removal at bindery
- Imprint of logo
- Foil stamping other than gold, white, silver or black
- Front cover lettering
- Extra lines of spine stamping – over 12 lines but limited to 25 lines
- Handset front cover printing – contact bindery for pricing
- Headbands – brown/white, blue/white, green/yellow, red/yellow, black
- Handset lettering, includes thin decorative bands- contact bindery for pricing
- Black ends sheets (white standard)
- Imitation leather
- Natural leather – contact bindery for pricing
Get an Estimate For Your Rebinding Needs
To get an estimate for rebinding your family heirloom, just click the button below and fill out the form for faster online service.