Our bookbinding classes and events change periodically, so please refer to this page for the current information. Registrations are available only online. Registrations at the door are not accepted. We must have a minimum of 5 participants to hold a class. If you cannot register online, but wish to take one of our classes, please contact us at 303-455-5521 for other options.
Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the class. When signing up online, please use PayPal. If you encounter problems when using PayPal, please contact us at 303-455-5512 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
EventsThere are currently no scheduled bookbinding-events as of December 3, 2020. Please check back again soon!
ClassesThere are currently no scheduled classes as of December 3, 2020. Please check back again soon!
The second-story Event Center at Denver Bookbinding is centrally located in Denver off I-70 and Pecos. It is used for yoga, company meetings, arts and crafts classes, memorial services, wedding receptions, anniversary parties, Christmas parties, vendor events, community meetings, dance classes, wine tastings, chess tournaments, and more!
- 4,500 square feet (check our layout here)
- Accommodates up to 300 people, or small meetings up to 14 people in the conference area or the classroom
- Rates start at $30.00 per hour for the classroom or conference area
- Free onsite parking for up to 50 vehicles and additional street parking
- Tables and chairs for up to 100 people provided at no additional cost
- Includes use of a fully equipped kitchen
- State-of-the-art audio/visual equipment available for sound and large screen presentations